Nana I love you with all my heart, forever and ever :)

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

She left us cause she is sick

Jack said tonight... "Nana, She left us cause she is sick." I asked him, who? he said Mom, I said, oh... How does a 5 year old know this? .. He said his mom told him. Why, Can't she tell us this... instead of saying she will get a new place and bring them there. CRAP!!
Also I told her tonight she needs to sign these kids over to me. I said, Jack's dad wants him when Kindergarten starts... She said, no way!!! How can she call the shots, when she acts as if they are not part of her life?  I am Frustrated... She is a Crazy B....

On to fun stuff... I made Hot Air Popcorn Tonight... Jack was amazed. He said he has never seen such a thing. It was fun for them to watch.

They are so clingy and needy.. Jack was watching Little Einstein's tonight it was an episode about brother and sister. Hansel & Gretel.. He said it scares him and he doesn't want to ever watch it again...

I laid down with the kids tonight. They were both hugging me... I have to lay in the middle because if one kid is closer to me than the other, it is a cry fest....

I am exhausted tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment